Project Branding – Using Marketing to Win the Hearts and Minds of Stakeholders—ePUB Version
By Peter Taylor, Published by RMC Publications, Inc.
Peter Taylor is the best-selling author in Project Branding and gives solutions to project managers to overcome this challenge- and win the hearts and minds of stakeholders. Its the first invaluable strategy guide to bring the disciplines of marketing and project management together, and show how to keep the project running smoothly. It also shows how proactively marketing projects to stakeholders can help overcome stalls and objections, and even keep the enthusiasm and support! this book will help project managers of all experience levels generate loyalty and maximize stakeholder buy-in, through the use of case studies and a chapter dedicated specifically to “branding” your project.
Content this book carries:
- A step-by-step guide to branding a project.
- Tips for leveraging other projects and brands.
- Case studies about creating project brands and dealing with branding challenges.
- Anecdotes and real-life examples.
- Concrete tips and ideas you can use to market your own projects.
- Guidelines to help stakeholders embrace project-driven change.
You need to read this book today if you’ve ever struggled to gain support for your projects.