Let us start with answering “Why a Project Manager is needed on a project”. He represents a team who is actually doing the work directly. A Project Manager on a project is needed to ensure that things are happening as expected. We will break up the entire role of the Project Manager into 3 aspects:
- Most Important things that he should be doing on the project.
- Things that he should be doing as and when needed.
- Last things that he should get involved into.
- Managing Requirements
- Handling Stakeholders Expectations
- Working around the Constraints