Project Management Institute (PMI)® is an institution offering Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certifications in project management global. That is why it needs a lot of consideration while examining the applicability for PMP® and PMI-ACP® Certification Exam.
PMI Audit process is not that challenging, yet the candidates are scrambling it with the re-verification of their application. The audit process is considerably alike in both the PMP® and PMI-ACP® Certification.
Considering how the PMI Audit Process accomplishes:
- First, you fill in The PMP® Certification Application information in detail.
- Once done, you submit the form to PMI for Confirmation and approval. After ten days in the status of the PMI-ACP® exam form, the Confirmation arises.
- An email is forward to you for making the payment of examination fees.
- Now, at this stage, PMI forwards you an email. This email arrives in two ways.
- One signaling go-ahead, register the exam, practice the exam, and get certified.
- Second, PMI Audit, wherein the institute claims you to confirm your eligibility details with assuredly claimed proof suitably attested by the reporting supervisor or the primary administrator.
The submission of an application indicates your agreement to comply with the terms of the audit process. All applications are subject to an audit, although only a percentage of applications are selected for audit. The selection of an application for an audit is random.
If your application is selected for an audit, you will be notified by email prior to payment of the certification fee. The electronic audit notification provides detailed information on how to comply with the terms of the audit.
During an audit, you will be asked to submit supporting documentation such as:
- Signatures from your supervisor(s) or manager(s) from the project(s) recorded in the experience verification section of the application
- Copies of certificates and/or letters of the registration, from the training institute(s) for each course recorded on the application to meet the required contact hours of training in agile practices
- PMI provides you with 90 days to submit the requested documentation. If you are able to provide the necessary documentation to meet the terms and requirements of the audit process, the audit should take about five to seven business days to complete.
- You can send your completed audit forms by regular postal mail or express courier service, to the address below. Please send all materials at one time, in one envelope. Sending audit documents separately can cause a delay in the audit review timeframe.