Rick A. Morris’s Stop Playing Games!
A Project Manager’s Guide to Successfully Navigating Organizational Politics
This book takes a completely different look at project management by using games like “Grapevine”, “The Pricing Game” and “Guess the Truth” to help and illustrate readers overcome organizational politics on projects.
Challenges and issues covered in this book include:
- Presenting management with realistic options
- Getting your point across without confrontation
- Controlling the message and the communication channels
- Utilizing honesty and trust as a project management tool
- Knowing what is under your control, and what is not
- Overcoming poor project management conditions
- Making real change happen without taking things personally!